OLD CITY LAYOVER TOUR FROM ISTANBUL AIRPORT – TOP SITES OF ISTANBUL
Old City Layover Tour is the one of the best options for first time traveler who wants to see the major tourist attractions of the city during a layover in Istanbul Airport. If you have 7 hour or any long stopover duration between two flights, it is possible to cover some of the sites in given schedule.
If your flight lands at Istanbul Airport while the city is still sleeping and historical attractions are not open to visit yet, we have a better plan for you rather than sitting in airport. Turn your early arrival time into a chance to try a delicious traditional Turkish Breakfast and Turkish Tea before heading to top sites of Istanbul.
For late afternoon or evening arrivals, major attraction can be only seen from outside. You may ask your guide to arrange lunch / dinner or even a relaxing Turkish Bath experience at the end of your walking tour before heading back to airport.
- NEW ISTANBUL AIRPORT (IST)
- SABIHA GOKCEN AIRPORT (SAW)
- CRUISE PORT
- HOTEL LOBBY
DEPENDING ON ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIME
- BLUE MOSQUE
- BYZANTINE HIPPODROME
- TOPKAPI PALACE
- HAGIA SOPHIA
- BASILICA CISTERN
- GRAND BAZAAR
- TOUR FEE DEPENDS ON NUMBER OF TRAVELERS AND TOUR DURATION
- BASIC TOUR FEE IS $50 PER PERSON WHERE THERE ARE AT LEAST SIX PARTICIPANTS IN SAME GROUP.
- FOR SINGLE PARTICIPANTS, SINGLE SUPPLEMENT FEE IS ADDED.
- NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO SECURE BOOKINGS, BUT ONLY EMAIL CONFIRMATION IS SUFFICIENT.
- SULEYMANIYE MOSQUE
- SPICE MARKET
- DOLMABAHCE PALACE
- BOSPHORUS FERRY RIDE
- TURKISH BATH EXPERIENCE
- ISTIKLAL STREET WALKING TOUR
- PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE FEE
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- PRIVATE AIRPORT, HOTEL, CRUISE PORT TRANSFERS (PICK-UP & DROP-OFF)
What's Not Included
- MUSEUM TICKETS
Hagia Sophia: 72 TL / 12 USD
Topkapı Palace : 72 TL / 12 USD,
Basilica Cistern: 20 TL / 4 USD
- FERRY RIDE TICKETS
- FOOD & DRINKS
- TURKISH BATH
- PERSONAL EXPENSES
READ MOST RECENT TRIPADVISOR REVIEWS FROM HAPPY TRAVELERS