Taksim & Bosphorus Tour – OLD & NEW COMBINED
Bosphorus & Taksim Tour appeals to those who want to spend their time in both modern center of city addition to some historical sightseeing in old city with a relaxing ferry ride along Istanbul Strait. If you have 7 hour or any long stopover duration between two flights, it is possible to cover some of the sites in given schedule.
The city is awake now and still you have an opportunity to hit one or two museums and attractions. Thereafter it is time to explore neighborhoods and historical markets like Grand Bazaar & Spice Market and enjoy a ferry ride in Picturesque Bosphorus
If you have just arrived in Istanbul Airport late afternoon and thinking that city is already packing up and there are not many things to do. That’s not correct. Istanbul is 24/7 living city. You will be surprised how late shops and markets stay open. We are sure that you would like to see Kadıkoy Food Market, the best food market in Istanbul or strolling down famous Istiklal Street from Taksim Square.
- NEW ISTANBUL AIRPORT (IST)
- SABIHA GOKCEN AIRPORT (SAW)
- CRUISE PORT
- HOTEL LOBBY
DEPENDING ON ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIME
- SPICE MARKET
- EMINONU FOOD MARKET
- BOSPORUS FERRY RIDE
- TAKSIM SQUARE
- ISTIKLAL STREET
- RUSTEM PASHA MOSQUE
- DOLMABAHCE PALACE
- GRAND BAZAAR
- TOUR FEE DEPENDS ON NUMBER OF TRAVELERS AND TOUR DURATION
- BASIC TOUR FEE IS $50 PER PERSON WHERE THERE ARE AT LEAST SIX PARTICIPANTS IN SAME GROUP.
- FOR SINGLE PARTICIPANTS, SINGLE SUPPLEMENT FEE IS ADDED.
- NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO SECURE BOOKINGS, BUT ONLY EMAIL CONFIRMATION IS SUFFICIENT.
- KADIKOY FOOD MARKET
- BOSPHORUS FERRY RIDE
- TURKISH BATH EXPERIENCE
- OLD CITY BLUE MOSQUE AREA
- PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE FEE
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- PRIVATE AIRPORT, HOTEL, CRUISE PORT TRANSFERS (PICK-UP & DROP-OFF)
What's Not Included
- MUSEUM TICKETS
Hagia Sophia: 72 TL / 12 USD
Topkapı Palace : 72 TL / 12 USD,
Basilica Cistern: 20 TL / 4 USD
- FERRY RIDE TICKETS
- FOOD & DRINKS
- TURKISH BATH
- PERSONAL EXPENSES
READ MOST RECENT TRIPADVISOR REVIEWS FROM HAPPY TRAVELERS